Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Contribute to high profile projects that develop new products and businesses around emerging technologies (e.g. big data, digital, Internet of Things).
- Coordinate go to market activities for a new digital product, including research, marketing, operations, and distribution.
- Drive and support strategic projects and initiatives.
- Identify and develop key marketing and operations processes to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support communications within department and across cross-functional teams.
This position requires an individual who can strongly support innovative programs in a cross functional environment. The ideal candidate must possess a variety of competencies including proven ability in leading cross-functional teams, strong project management and follow-through, communication skills and the capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate should be comfortable operating in a matrixed, fast-paced and demanding environment; they should have the confidence to actively contribute to all phases of go-to-market launch execution.
- Support go to market and commercialization activities; own and operate multiple work streams (e.g. brand, consumer insights, distribution, marketing execution).
- Help drive creation of brand and go-to-market strategy for a specific product, including conducting business, consumer, and marketing analyses and making thoughtful, data-driven recommendations.
- Contribute to, implement and manage go to market timeline / roadmap.
- Help coordinate the development and deployment timelines for marketing strategy and communications
- Support the creation of internal communications and presentations to ensure a high level of cross-functional integration in a rapidly evolving, test and learn environment
- Assist in the development of field / agent education and communication materials for innovation initiatives
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate key initiative measures; recommend changes / enhancements based on results
- Help analyze and synthesize consumer insights and trends to impact product roadmap.
- Work closely with internal partners and stakeholders, including but not limited to Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), Regional Marketing, Agency Sales, Product Ops, Marketing Analytics and Research Administration (MARA), eBusiness, Marketing Alliances and Customer Experience.
- 3-5 years of Innovation, Product Management, Marketing, or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a differentiated academic track record
- Experience in commercialization of new products.
- “Smart creative” with track record of getting up to speed quickly and driving results in ambiguous situations
- Ability to synthesize consumer insights and impact go to market strategy
- Experience in negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in strategic and analytic skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a deadline driven environment, requiring minimum supervision
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.