Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Do you enjoy the thrill of the “hunt”? Then this position is for you!
This individual is responsible for selling industry leading roadside services to the automotive member organizations, telematics industry and Fortune 1000 companies by identifying, developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers and partners.
It is a home based role with 50% travel. Ideal for someone who lives near an airport.
The New Business Senior Sales Manager within Allstate Roadside Services responsibility is to profitably grow or manage premium and market share in targeted markets and consumer segments, and achieve desired business results by developing, leading, managing and implementing effective strategies and processes.
This role allows for an individual to be home based.
Develop national sales strategies and sales pipeline to grow the Auto wholesale, Retail and On Demand Products through contracting of new partners. Responsible for achieving operating plan targets for new sales revenue.
• Independently identify, prospect, negotiate and close agreements with new partners.
• Research and identify key prospect decision makers and present appropriate product offerings
• Manage RFP process with Sales Coordination Team
• Engage key stakeholders into pricing and deal strategy, product/channel offers and test through rollout plans
• Fully meet and/or exceed key sales targets: Annual revenue goals, contract conversion, sales process milestones, product/channel penetration
• Develop and execute strong partner transition plans from Sales to Relationship Management team
• Maintain and update the Salesforce.com CRM platform
• OEM Aftersales
• At least 7 years of sales experience and building pipelines
• Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
• Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
• Proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
• Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
• Being Creatively Persistent
• Technical and technology skills
• Roadside Assistance industry experience preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.