Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The purpose of this department is to support Regional Marketing field teams by developing, managing and delivering effective marketing programs that increase household acquisition, cross sell, retention and profitability.
The purpose of this role is to provide program management and support for Home Office agency-facing digital & New Agent marketing programs and processes. This collaborative, highly-engaged person, will work closely with Home Office Partners as well as regional marketing teams to support the introduction and engagement of new and existing marketing programs for agency owners.
- Provide support and ongoing management of agency-facing digital and new agent marketing programs.
- Assist with developing ongoing education and support for agency owners.
- Influence internal and external clients to raise awareness and engagement of digital & new agent marketing programs.
- Serve as field liaison for day-to-day agency operations including monitoring and responding to regional marketing team and agent inquiries.
- Provide support for new programs and pilot opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate will have relevant experience/education in marketing and/or communications
- Candidate should be highly organized, detail oriented, have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate strong project management skills: multi-tasking priorities and facilitating/executing multiple marketing programs.
- Experience in marketing, communications or other related course work. Agency, financial services and/or insurance industry education are preferred, but not required.
- Candidate should be pursuing a degree in marketing, communications or other related field.
The following skills/experiences are required:
- Rising senior-level college student or graduate student
- Course work or experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Additional skills: Project management, relationship management, excellent written and oral communications, team-work/collaboration, measurement/data analysis
Skills required may be:
- Beginner Communication
- Beginner Project Management
Proven ability to collaborate across boundaries
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.