Build your career. It’s all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate’s Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
Staff & Retained Counsel is responsible for managing Insurance Defense and Tort Litigation / Disputes work and related issues/matters.
Individuals in this position will be responsible for performing data processing and entry via electronic queues to open new law suits and other matters in support of attorneys and paralegals.
• Perform data processing and entry of new law suits and other matters via electronic queues for attorneys and paralegals in the Staff Counsel offices.
• Make decisions within established procedures and with general supervision based upon the scope of their assigned responsibilities
• Ability to rapidly process and enter significant amounts of data accurately
• Ability to prioritize work and manage time; with support as needed
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
• Possesses basic communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of immediate work group functions and processes
• Ability to train others on immediate work group functions
• Possesses intermediate level computer skills, including a working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe software and web-based applications
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.