Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Personal Lines Team Assoc Leader I provides day-to-day consultation and support to agency owners and customers who participate in Ivantage’s expanded market programs and leads projects to drive continuous process improvements of the Agency Care Team. The role supports Ivantage’s sales goals and initiatives by actively educating and engaging agents in the various programs, promotions and technology solutions available to them.
- Directly manage associates on the operations team, including remote employees
- Holds self and associates accountable to process standards and improvement goals
- Assist associates with performance and career development
- Accountable for process improvement/effectiveness through automation
Program Consulting & Service
- Demonstrates a reasonable level understanding of all existing programs, products, and processes in order to impute confidence and credibility to agents and customers via phone and email.
- Supports Ivantage’s sales goals and initiatives by actively educating and engaging agents in the various programs, promotions and technology solutions available to them.
- Assists in the training and mentoring of Brokerage Team members as needed
- Consistently handles escalated issues using judgment, decision making, creative thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Supports Brokerage Team by identifying trends and recommending action plans
- Learns new programs quickly.
- Influences others when action needs to be taken to address agent/policyholder issues.
- Consults regularly with agency owners and policyholders regarding service and capacity needs
- Provides exceptional service to agency owners and policyholders related to Expanded Market programs
- Demonstrates a reasonable understanding of new programs on a countrywide basis, products, and processes in order to impute confidence and credibility to agents and customers via phone and email.
- Uses strong judgment, creative thinking and initiative to resolve service and operational issues in order to fully-support customers and agents.
- Uses prudent judgment in every day interactions to uphold Ivantage Anti-trust requirements (not sharing competitor information with Allstate), licensing requirements, and producer licensing and enrollment requirements.
Program & Process Design / Improvement
- Owns and implements process improvement initiatives of higher complexity that are impactful to Ivantage stakeholders and effectively communicate guidelines to the rest of the team.
- Demonstrates an ability to overcome project barriers.
- Makes decisions on the best course of action for new processes or procedures.
- Gathers internal and external customer feedback to proactively identify process/service improvement opportunities
- Analyzes feedback gained from interactions with vendors, policyholders, and agents and make decisions on how the trends translate into business insights for others that help to identify program gaps and/or improve existing programs. Provides data that helps to analyze vendor performance according to agent and policyholder experiences for improvement opportunities and adherence to Service Level Standards.
- Attends meetings to provide routine information (employee information, department reviews)
- Presents pre or self-developed material as needed
- Sells policies related to new Ivantage programs such as the Flood program and Excess and Surplus business.
- College Degree preferred and 1-2 years prior experience in sales and/or service fields
- Prior experience in insurance, agency or brokerage experience
- Brokerage experience and Placement experience highly preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Problem solving aptitude for handling issues real-time
- Basic project management ability
- Thrives in changes with an adaptable/nimble work style
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.