Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Customer Service Associate positions in Underwriting are available at Allstate in Irving, Texas.
Tentative Start Date: 3/13/17
Work Schedule: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm - Monday through Friday.
Starting Annual Salary: $31,200.00 (paid bi-weekly) and Benefits are effective first day of employment.
Allstate’s RMBC Team is committed to providing Allstate Agents with top of the line customer service experience. Devoted to an analytical approach guided by the customer’s experience; tactfully solving and resolving any and all inquiries.
Allstate Insurance Company is currently seeking talented and highly-motivated individuals who want to learn and grow with our underwriting department.
The Underwriting Customer Service Associate position provides extensive training and career development opportunities. Sound interesting? If so, we’d like to speak with you!
The Underwriting Customer Service Associate evaluates and makes Individual Risk Management decisions across multiple lines of insurance, answers inquiries on the status of policy, risk eligibility and underwriting policies and procedures, reviews underwriting decisions and suggests process improvements. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer focus, the ability to multi-task, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Performing in a high volume processing center, responding to agent inquiries, risk eligibility, as well as underwriting policies and procedures.
- Evaluating individual new business, renewal and policy changes across all lines of insurance.
- Obtaining and analyzing information to ensure quality and accuracy of decisions.
- 2+ years of customer service/ call center and insurance experience preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or GED - required
- Underwriting experience a plus
- Insurance experience a plus
- Intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Attendance is essential for this position
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.