Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company is looking for a Noble Dialer Analyst with experience using the Noble Systems Platform. The candidate will manage the support of the platform including production support, system maintenance and upgrades, custom scripting, project management and vendor support relationship. On-call support to respond to incident records will be necessary.
- Primary technology contact for Noble platform
- Analyze and resolve production support issues reported by various business units that utilize the platform
- Manage system upgrades and fixes while maintaining minimal impact to the business through planning and communication
- Partner with business users to understand need and develop a strategy to deliver on these needs
- Participate in enterprise projects by representing the Noble platform from a technology perspective
- Act as the liaison between other technology business units to resolve problems or implement projects
- Act as the SME for the platform to assist the business in solving complex problems
- Manage and monitor automated jobs
- Develop or partner with the vendor to develop new custom code as needed.
- Maintain the relationship with the Noble Support team
- Execute change management activities supporting production deployments for projects and other changes
- Two-year degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related area, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience working with the Noble Dialer (2+ Years in an administrator capacity). Experience with Composer, Harmony, Maestro and Scheduler highly preferred.
- 3+ years database management experience (PostgreSQL preferred)
- 3+ years working in a Linux environment
- Understanding of Web Server configurations
- Demonstrated problem solving
- Project-based experience of developing complex business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to mentor others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with multi-disciplinary groups and all organizational levels
- Proficient in MS Office suite including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks independently
- Ability to effectively work with a globally distributed cross-functional team
- Flexibility to work during change windows and night/weekend coverage, as required
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.