Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Agency Sales division helps develop business policies, processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate Agents and Financial Specialists achieve business objectives. This unit works directly with Allstate business owners and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas. Using expertise in recruiting, coaching and training, and sales production, the Agency Sales unit is making a great impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share through in regions across the country!
Train Agents. Implement processes. Drive business results. Become a future sales leader.
The Agency Process Specialist is responsible for the delivery and implementation of basic new agency office processes relative to technology utilization and other on-boarding/agency development needs for new Exclusive Agent (EA) appointments and outside buyers.
The Agency Process Specialist duties will include:
- Agency development
- Educates and develops new agencies
- Develops producers over a defined time period in agency to ensure a consistent experience for all new producers
- Identifies basic to intermediate development opportunities for new agents
- Delivers the necessary education
- Builds and maintains best practices for the successful development of new agencies
- Leverages opportunities to apply knowledge learned on the job and to share such knowledge/best practices among Field Sales Leaders (FSLs) and regional staff
- Overnight travel may be required for business needs
- 3 plus years of sales management or agency support experience in Property & Casualty and Financial Services preferred
- Prior distribution leadership, recruiting, agency establishment and agency development experience
- Experience in training/coaching is a plus
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Property & Casualty and Life and Health licenses as appropriate for the state (licensing will be required to be obtained within 60 days of starting the position)
- Industry Certifications (preferred)
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for improvement
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop effective internal relationships across business functions
- Overnight travel is required
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.