Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Planning and Organizing
Do you have a passion for helping others? Have an eye for detail? Do you have strong organizational and time management skills? Are you looking to accelerate your career at a renowned company?
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Inside Total Loss Auto Claims Service Adjuster in Charlotte, NC!
Combine your skills of working with people and investigation!
As an Allstate Total Loss Auto Adjuster, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people’s lives after they experience a loss. You will be responsible for evaluating and settling claims on total loss vehicles. You will research vehicle market value to determine to total loss value. You will also work directly with customers to guide them through the claims process in a caring and professional manner, and to negotiate fair and equitable settlements. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and document every step of activity for each claim on Allstate’s state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Investigating, evaluating, and negotiating claims, in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement.
- Using compassionate communication and persuasive negotiation to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Achieving targeted performance goals to manage costs and support Allstate's industry-leading operational standards.
- Four-year college degree preferred, plus two years’ experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.