Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an excellent career opportunity for a Broker Dealer New Accounts Associate in Lincoln, NE!
The New Accounts department is responsible for opening all securities accounts submitted by Allstate Financial Services, LLC. (AFS, LLC) Personal Financial Representatives (PFR), recording deposits, and processing transfers. The department must work closely with the PFR to ensure the accounts and transactions satisfy FINRA regulations and are properly documented in AFS, LLC Books and Records.
This position is responsible for processing new securities account applications, new account documents, depositing checks, submitting brokerage account transfers, and maintaining daily blotters of financial transactions to adhere to AFS, LLC policies and procedures. This position may need to work closely with the PFR to obtain complete and accurate information.
• Review new account applications for completeness and adherence to company policies and federal regulatory guidelines.
• Accurate data entry of customer and transaction information into broker dealer back office system.
• Process change of broker dealer requests with product providers and set up the accounts into the back office system.
• Deposit customer funds into brokerage accounts and accurately process the transactions.
• Process new business according to Service Level Agreements. Meets the established standards for processes.
• Conduct effective communication with registered representatives to clarify or complete account information.
• Focuses on the customer while investigating complex situations, identifying problems, and following through to resolution.
• Contact mutual fund companies for new account policies and procedures.
• Process all new accounts the same day received. Overtime may be necessary.
• High School diploma required
• Keyboarding skills
• Experience in the financial services industry preferred
• Verify accuracy of work using available computer tools and other resources
• Moderate knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Moderate verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work overtime on short notice
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.