Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Business Analyst (BA) Senior Consultant leads the analysis of business requirements and requests from the product owner, product stakeholders, operations, and other users of IT services. Acts as a lead and contact for the business divisions and technology solution providers for all aspects of solution identification. A BA Senior Consultant supports projects of moderate to high complexity.
• Provides expertise for one or more areas of the business through analysis and understanding of business needs; applies a broad knowledge of programs, policies, and procedures in a business area or technical field gained through experience and training
• Provides business knowledge and support for resolving technology issues across one or more areas of the business and across multiple projects
• Uses appropriate tools and techniques to elicit and define user stories that address more complex business processes or projects of moderate to high complexity
• Analyzes requirements and creates or contribute to functional designs, leveraging more advanced technical skills; may help design application prototypes
• May assist with project initiation for projects with moderate to high complexity
• Works closely with the product owner to scope and prioritize the product backlog
• Leads information gathering sessions, and backlog refinement meetings
• Education: College degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years working experience in insurance, project management, or technology preferred
• Experienced with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experienced in writing technical requirements
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.