Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity as a Mail Imaging Associate in Lincoln, NE!
The Mail/Imaging Department is responsible for scanning and managing documents, receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mail and assisting Allstate Agents with their book of business sales for securities business.
This position is responsible for the daily administration of Broker-Dealer processing workflow. Required to scan paperwork and records; may also be involved in outgoing mail support. With minimal supervision, completes a range of imaging and document processing tasks.
Monitors and verifies quality
• Record and update information on appropriate entry screens
• Verify daily input/output as assigned and clear or inform supervisor of records requiring special handling
• Organize complex documents/records to enable them to process through the system
• Assist in creating job aids
• Understands and achieves quality and timeliness expectations within specific areas of responsibility.
• Performs peer spot-checks as needed.
• Identifies quality issues, takes necessary action or escalates to appropriate individual.
• Assist with outoing mail processes ad needed.
• With minimal supervision, operates more complex equipment including mail metering machines, hand-held scanners, and imaging scanners.
• Monitors and alerts coworkers and leaders of safety issues.
• Assists and oversees other employees in setup and use of equipment.
• High school diploma preferred.
• Can collect and organize materials
• Can verify accuracy of work using available computer tools and other resources
• Can verify accuracy of work for others in the unit
• Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.