Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Ivantage Agency Operations team is responsible for agent-facing expanded market processes such as commissions, program enrollment, agent termination, and book transfers. The team is accountable for ensuring that processes meet the needs of agents and various other internal and external stakeholders, including expanded market vendors.
The Agency Operations Analyst provides administrative support to the Ivantage Operations Team. The Analyst is responsible for executing recurring operational tasks, cleansing and processing incoming monthly data, and assisting with ad hoc assignments and projects.
- With direction, participates and contributes to operational projects that are of moderate complexity and scope
- Completes project tasks as assigned and on time
- Tracks own performance and project plan or timeline
- Communicates and presents project status to both peers and management
- Actively builds strong relationships with team members to ensure cooperation on project objectives
- Compiles data necessary for project work
- Solicits input and feedback from colleagues
Process Design / Improvement
- With direction, supports the development, design, and implementation of new operational processes
- Participates in the evaluation of existing operational procedures and processes
- Understands internal and external compliance requirements and standards
- Participates in the integration and delivery of planned changes mandated by Allstate that affect Ivantage operations
Project & Process Communications
- Monitors due dates for the completion and submission of materials
- Edits and proofreads materials for content accuracy as well as spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Composes standard correspondences such as routine memos, letters, and emails
- Creates PowerPoint presentations that summarize key information about on-going operational projects
- Attends meetings to provide information about the operational processes and functions
- Presents pre-developed material to peers and management
- Answers routine inquiries from agents, policyholders, and other internal and external stakeholders
- College degree and/or some work experience required
- Prior insurance experience preferred
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Basic project management ability
- Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must have a dynamic, adaptable, and nimble work style
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.